Our Community Working Together to Reduce and End Homelessness in Santa Cruz County
All In – Toward A Home For Every County Resident has been unanimously approved by the County Board of Supervisors, and the Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Capitola, and Scotts Valley City Councils!
Read the Complete Plan
Read the Executive Summary
Learn more about the Strategic Planning Process
Our vision is a Santa Cruz County in which every community member has some form of safe shelter, and where homelessness is a rare occurrence.
Our mission is to improve the way Santa Cruz County works collaboratively to reduce and ultimately end homelessness.
Our Goals are to:
- Create broader and more diverse community engagement on homelessness.
- Improve public understanding of the realities of homelessness in Santa Cruz County.
- Foster community dialogue on homelessness that promotes dignity and respect for all.
- Develop better communication & coordination among those concerned about and/or working on issues related to homelessness.
- Share information about proven, successful models and solutions working both here and in other communities.
- Sustain a diverse community leadership group to carry forward this work of shaping policies and developing resources to reduce and end homelessness.
- Develop a shared vision for change and agreed-upon action steps.