Our Community Working Together to Reduce and End
Homelessness in Santa Cruz County
Our Goals are to:
- Create broader and more diverse community engagement on homelessness.
- Improve public understanding of the realities of homelessness in Santa Cruz County.
- Foster community dialogue on homelessness that promotes dignity and respect for all.
- Develop better communication & coordination among those concerned about and/or working on issues related to homelessness.
- Share information about proven, successful models and solutions working both here and in other communities.
- Sustain a diverse community leadership group to carry forward this work of shaping policies and developing resources to reduce and end homelessness.
- Develop a shared vision for change and agreed-upon action steps.