- LEG creates a safe place for anyone experiencing homelessness to connect to people who care.
- LEG supports the voices of those currently and formerly experiencing homelessness, advocates for the Santa Cruz population of homeless people, and assures that these voices are heard within the Smart Solutions Leadership Council.
- LEG develops and disseminates a Directory of Services for those who are homeless.
- LEG advocates for specific positions on legislation concerning homelessness.
- LEG welcomes volunteers and interns for the support of LEG’s goals and to learn about issues of homelessness in Santa Cruz County.
- LEG provides administrative support for LEG community events to spread awareness about LEG and its resources.
Leg Meetings are held every other month meeting the third Monday of the month at 10am at Peet’s coffee on Bay Ave in Capitola. Our next LEG meeting will be January 23rd.